Monday, April 11, 2016

Jumping for Beach Pajamas

And that is exactly how high I would jump if somebody said to me - would you like some beach pajamas? However as we all know, those are very rare these days and so I am forever on a mission to find something similar to the beach pajamas worn in the twenties and thirties, therefore I was pretty delighted to come across this pair. Really though, something about this jumpsuit just made me want to run around and do cart wheels this morning! I guess that's just how excited I was to wear it! I can't do actual cartwheels though, so jumping jacks were the next best thing.

I also had some fantastic luck vintage shopping this weekend as some of you already know from my instagram posts, so I was in a particularly good mood! The week ahead is going to be busy and grey, with lots of rain on the forecast but it is meant to be a very good mail week so I am already looking forward to it. I also wanted to let you know that I have a new tumblr, dedicated solely to the 20s & 30s which I would love for you to check out so I can follow back!

Wearing:
Miss Candyfloss - jumpsuit
Novo - shoes
Myer - hat
Ebay - parasol & sunglasses 

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a jumpsuit...looks really amazing on you, awesome photos as well! It's still way too hot to wear my Jumpsuit from Miss Candyfloss yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an utterly fabulous piece of clothing! And I love your strong poses, it really shows it off to its best advantage. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look! I love the louche glamour of a good pair of beach pajamas - I'm still not totally sure I'd be able to pull them off, but you really make me want to try. I also love that you are literally jumping for joy here - it's so cute!
    Cheers,
    Jessica, Zella Maybe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this jumpsuit looks like it was made for you! You look so perfectly glamorous and kudos for nailing jumping shots. I've never tried them but I already know they'd be a disaster!! If I got them in focus I'd no doubt be blinking... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The contrast white really makes the jumpsuit pop! And that hat is sublime! Totally making me want to do jumping pictures and post all the bad ones- of which there would be many. Fabulous poses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous jumpsuit. The mid-century style lines are superb. What a chic, awesome find. It looks incredible on you, sweet gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are just super cute! The parasol is super fun and diffuses light so beautifully. I can never get enough of navy and white nautical style down by the sea <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!
    I'm so in love with this jumpsuit and it suits you perfectly.

    xx
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great jumpsuit! Love the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god, you are so cute :-) Great dress and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Life goals ~ cute jumpsuits to wear like yours Harlow! Adore the cute poses, and the cute 'suit, I think the light is just perfect and I really love everything about this look!! :D ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  12. See that is exactly the kind of piece I would look at and think that it's amazing but that I could never pull it off, but it look SO GREAT on you! Maybe I just need to step out of my comfort zone a bit more because you look incredible!

    Jessica - littlehenrylee.net

    ReplyDelete